Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized CruX Sport E5 Cyclocross Bike - 2016, 52cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front brake pads & rotor for increased stopping power.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New front & rear brake cable & housing for confident braking.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- Light scratches on the drive-side down tube, seatstay, & fork lower leg.
- Small paint chip on the drive-side top tube.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||TRP HY-RD, Disc - Hydraulic/Mechanical|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 5800, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX600, 46/36t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG700, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Comp Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 12°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||SCS|
|Wheelset||Axis 2.0 Disc SCS Aluminum Clincher, Axis|
|Front Tire||Specialized Tracer Sport, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Tracer Sport, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||534 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||554 mm|
|g. Reach||375 mm|
|h. Standover Height||773 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.