Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Camber Comp Carbon 29 Mountain Bike - 2016, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Say Hello to Your New Best Friend
Why We Love It
- A wonderful carbon mountain bike with a 11 speed drivetrain that allows for seamless handling over the terrain.
- New Specialized Eliminator GRID T7 2Bliss Ready rear tire for the miles ahead.
- New handlebar grips offering padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for confident handling.
- New FSA chain & SRAM cassette for precise shifting.
- Frame construction blends durability and weight savings
- Trail geometry is fun for both climbing and descending
- Shorter side of mid-travel—suspension smooths roots and rocks without losing efficiency
- Well-rounded build will tickle your fancy through both the smooth and rough
- Light scratches on the brake levers, fork lowers, & non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Light scratches on the down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on the seat tube, seatstays, & chainstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Revelation RC3|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||142mm|
|Brakes||Shimano M447, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Alloy, 28t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XM 481 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Chris King|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID T7 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||647 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||523 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||655 mm|
|g. Reach||471 mm|
|h. Standover Height||764 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.