Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Plasma Team Issue Triathlon Bike - 2016, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Freaky Fast Kona Mainstay
Why We Love It
- New Vision Team 35 SL wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New brake pads front & rear for improved braking power.
- Stages Gen 2 Power Meter.*
- The ultimate tri bike developed with the world’s most powerful athletes
- Incredible aerodynamics in a gorgeous fighter jet frame
- Integrated storage to ensure elite performance in every aspect
- Complete adjustability to fit Kona athletes and weekend warriors too
- Small cosmetic paint chips on both sides of the head tube & non-drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on handlebars.
- Moderate scratches on the back of the seat tube.
|Model||Plasma Team Issue|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Scott Plasma, Carbon|
|Brakes||Rear: Cane Creek eeBrake / Front: Scott Integrated, Caliper - Center Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Di2 6871/R671, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800 w/ Stages Gen 2 Power Meter, 50/34t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Profile Design Carbon Basebar w/ Carbon Extensions, 42cm|
|Seatpost||Scott Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Cobb Plus 2|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 35 SL Aluminum, Vision|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||524 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||515 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||510 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||779 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.