The shock has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New WTB Proterra i30 rims.
- New Michelin Force AM tires w/ more grip for training use and fun rides.
- New SDG Tellis dropper seat post for technical riding.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate scratches on the seatstays & the non-drive side fork lower leg.
- Moderate foot rub on the crank arms.
- Small paint chip on drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the inside of the chainstays & seat stays.