The non-drive side bottom bracket was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New FSA Afterburner 148 WideR wheelset.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the chainstays & chainstay arch.
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout.
- Moderate heel rub on the drive side rear dropout.
- Small scratch on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork lower legs, & handlebar.