Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Pinarello Dogma F8 Road Bike - 2015, 46.5cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Seize Every Opportunity
Why We Love It
- Zipp Firecrest 303 carbon wheels are lightweight & stiff.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape & brake hoods for improved comfort.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- On the wishlist for pro racers, every time
- Carbon race bike with every detail locked and stunning Italian style
- Fantastic handling with classic road geometry
- New aero development flows through each Dogma generation
- Performs at the top in every Tour; seems like a no-brainer???
- Small scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area, chainstays, & non-drive side of the fork.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Pinarello ONDA, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace 9001, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||3T Carbon , 40cm|
|Stem||Torelli Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher , Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
4'11" - 5'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||515 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||465 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.4°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||512 mm|
|g. Reach||367 mm|
|h. Standover Height||750 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.