Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Pinarello Dogma F8 Road Bike - 2016, 55cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Seize Every Opportunity
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New rear brake pads and rotor for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 back tire for performance training in all conditions.
- On the wishlist for pro racers, every time
- Carbon race bike with every detail locked and stunning Italian style
- Fantastic handling with classic road geometry
- New aero development flows through each Dogma generation
- Performs at the top in every Tour; seems like a no-brainer???
- Light scratches on the fork legs, top tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays.
- Moderate scuffs on the brake levers.
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||Pinarello Dogma F8 carbon, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano RS805, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Di2 RS785, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||MØst Ultra-Lite 1K, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE Smart System 3.4 Carbon Clincher, DT Swiss 240s Fifteen|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'8" - 6'0"
|a. Effective Top Tube||557 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.4°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.8°|
|e. Head Tube||158 mm|
|f. Stack||561 mm|
|g. Reach||389 mm|
|h. Standover Height||N/A|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.