Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant TCR Advanced SL 01 Road Bike - 2016, Med/Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- New FSA chain, Shimano chainring, & Shimano cassette for crisp shifting.
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset w/ Stages Gen 2 Power Meter.*
- Light scratches on the shifters.
- Moderate scratches on the fork & top tube.
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the integrated seat mast.
- The drive side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
|Model||TCR Advanced SL 01|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-Grade, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800 w/ Stages Gen 2 Power Meter, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact SLR Carbon , 42cm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Carbon, 31.8mm x 110mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Carbon Integrated Variant Design, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SLR Forward|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Giant SLR 0 DBL WheelSystem Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Giant|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||690 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||168 mm|
|f. Stack||567 mm|
|g. Reach||391 mm|
|h. Standover Height||787 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||720 - 730 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.