Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant TCR Advanced Pro 1 Road Bike - 2016, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- Pioneer Dual Leg Power Meter.*
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- Race-specific geometry is suited for intermediate riders
- Advanced Pro version has light, stiff frame and moderate groupset
- Lightweight composite frame provides a stiff yet compliant ride
- Available in disc or rim brake models to match your preference
- Recent models use aero-optimized tubes so you can shimmy through air
- Small paint chips on the down tube & non-drive side rear dropout.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & down tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, & derailleur.
|Model||TCR Advanced Pro|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Giant TCR Advanced, Advanced-Grade Composite|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ Pioneer Dual Leg Power Meter, 52/36t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Zipp SL 70 Aero Carbon, 38cm|
|Headset||FSA OverDrive 2|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Giant Variant Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Giant SLR 1 DBL Carbon Tubeless Ready , Giant SLR 1 DBL|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe One, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe One, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||555 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||N/A|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||148 mm|
|f. Stack||545 mm|
|g. Reach||386 mm|
|h. Standover Height||765 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.