The non-drive side top tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New DT Swiss R460 wheelset for entry-level racing & training.
- New SRAM PG-1170 cassette & KMC chain for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Pioneer Dual-Sided Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Moderate wear and tear on the saddle.
- Light scratch on the non-drive side down tube.
- Small paint chip on the drive-side chainstay & non-drive side inner chainstay.
* We only purchase premium power meters in good condition, but due to the sensitivity of these devices, we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.