- New Maxxis Griffin front & rear tires for grip in all conditions.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New PRO Components Turnix Off Road saddle for more comfort.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate paint chip on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Small scratches on the fork stanchions.
- Small paint chips on the inside of the drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & handlebar.
This bike has 220mm of rear wheel travel.