Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Madone 7 Project One Road Bike - 2015, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Engineered for Victory
Why We Love It
- New bar tape and Selle San Marco saddle for improved comfort.
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tire in the front for performance training in all conditions.
- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- Destined to be the fastest bike on the road
- Race geometry puts you in a position to lead the breakaway
- Carbon frame is stiff and responsive
- Trek’s aero tube shapes (Kammtail Virtual Foil) save watts
- IsoSpeed smooths the road to keep you stronger for longer
- Moderate to heavy paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area, seat tube, non-drive side seatstay, & on the handlebars.
- Moderate scuffs on the crank arms & brake levers.
- Light scratches on the seat tube, top tube, down tube, & drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Trek, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6810, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 6810, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager XXX Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Bontrager XXX Carbon, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Seat Mast Cap Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 30 Comp Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Vision|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||574 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||580 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.8°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|f. Stack||598 mm|
|g. Reach||391 mm|
|h. Standover Height||800 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||730 - 830 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.