Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Road Bike - 2015, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
Why We Love It
- New rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light scuffs on the brake levers.
- Light scuff on the seat tube.
- Light paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area & non-drive side fork leg.
- Light scratches on the head tube from cable rub & on the non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace 9001, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||S-Works FACT Carbon IS, 53/39t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||3T ARX-PRO Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CLX 40 Carbon Clincher, Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||481 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||543 mm|
|g. Reach||387 mm|
|h. Standover Height||775 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.