Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Pinarello Dogma F8 Road Bike - 2015, 42cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Seize Every Opportunity
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New Selle San Marco Aspide saddle for improved comfort.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- On the wishlist for pro racers, every time
- Carbon race bike with every detail locked and stunning Italian style
- Fantastic handling with classic road geometry
- New aero development flows through each Dogma generation
- Performs at the top in every Tour; seems like a no-brainer???
- Small scratches on the non-drive side of the top tube.
- Small paint chips on the drive side chainstay & non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Campagnolo, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||14 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Pinarello Dogma , Carbon|
|Brakes||Campagnolo Super Record, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Campagnolo Super Record EPS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Campagnolo Super Record Carbon, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Campagnolo Super Record, 11-29t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course SL Carbon, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Campagnolo Shamal Aluminum Clincher, Campagnolo|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||498 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||N/A|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.4°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.15°|
|e. Head Tube||105 mm|
|f. Stack||493 mm|
|g. Reach||351 mm|
|h. Standover Height||N/A|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.