Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Orbea Ordu M30 Time Trial Bike - 2015, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Perfection in Power
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape & arm pads offer padding & a secure grip.
- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Elegant tri bike to bring out the best athlete in you, no matter what skill level
- Aero carbon frame is the product of years of wind tunnel and real-world experience
- Unmistakable aero design has great handling on the course or for training
- From the seat to the aero bars, customize everything to max out your performance
- Light scratches on the drive-side fork lower & non-drive side of the seat tube.
- Light scratches on the shifters & brake levers.
- Moderate scratches on the drive-side chainstay.
- Moderate wear on the saddle.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Orbea Ordu, Carbon|
|Brakes||Tektro R539, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BS79 w/ Vision Brake Levers, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||FSA Gossamer Alloy, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Vision TriMax Alloy Base Bar w/ Alloy Extensions , 40cm|
|Stem||Evo Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Orbea Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle SMP Pro|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 25 Aluminum Clincher , Vision|
|Front Tire||Continental Ultra Sport, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Ultra Sport, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||503 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||78°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||523 mm|
|g. Reach||392 mm|
|h. Standover Height||777 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.