Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner RLT 9 Alloy Gravel Bike - 2015, 53cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Freedom, on a Budget
Why We Love It
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New Vittoria Terreno Dry tires for greater speed & higher performance on any terrain.
- Alloy frame is light and durable with relaxed geometry for long rides
- Carbon fiber fork tuned for responsive steering and soaking road chatter
- Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
- Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
- Multiple mounting points? Check!
- Light scratches on the fork legs, down tube, & non-drive side seatstay.
- Light paint chips on the chainstays.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub on the fork crown.
- Moderate scuffs on the seatstays.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Niner, Carbon Fiber|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano RS785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano RS685, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 42t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano HG700, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Easton Alloy, 40 cm|
|Stem||Niner Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Easton Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Zipp Speed Weapony 30 Course Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'9"
|a. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||579 mm|
|g. Reach||375 mm|
|h. Standover Height||781 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.