Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Road Bike - 2015, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Pure Race Machine
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- Cannondale’s ultralight race bike
- Aggressive geometry is fast and nimble
- Classic BallisTec carbon or premium Hi-MOD carbon frame is light, aero, and responsive
- Built in SAVE frame compliance offers a smooth ride
- Recent models have internal cables to reduce drag, and clearance for 30mm tires
- Minor scuff on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||SuperSix EVO, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale Si, 52/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C2 Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Cannondale C2 Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C2 Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Arione CX|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S Aluminum Clincher, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Mavic Yksion Comp, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||575 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||594 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.2°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.2°|
|e. Head Tube||175 mm|
|f. Stack||584 mm|
|g. Reach||399 mm|
|h. Standover Height||826 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.