Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo S3 Ultegra Road Bike - 2014, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- The perfect blend of aero geometry & racy design for an amazingly fast carbon road bike.
- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- Perfect for crit racers looking to upgrade to a carbon frame
- Retains most of the aero features of the S5 at a more approachable price
- Over-built bottom bracket is stiff and responsive
- Newer models feature an integrated, aero cockpit to hide the cables
- Light scratches on the head tube & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Light scratches on the drive side seatstay.
- Light scratches on the inside of chainstays from tire rub.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 5 oz|
|Brakes||FSA SL-K, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 5800, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||3T Ergonova Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||FSA OS 160 Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Aero Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 30 Comp TLR Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Vision|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||581 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||N/A|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||199 mm|
|f. Stack||605 mm|
|g. Reach||396 mm|
|h. Standover Height||815 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.