Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Road Bike - 2013, 52cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Pure Race Machine
Why We Love It
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Cannondale’s ultralight race bike
- Aggressive geometry is fast and nimble
- Classic BallisTec carbon or premium Hi-MOD carbon frame is light, aero, and responsive
- Built in SAVE frame compliance offers a smooth ride
- Recent models have internal cables to reduce drag, and clearance for 30mm tires
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side fork leg, drive side bottom bracket area, & on the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms, head tube and non-drive side fork leg.
- Light scratches on the seat tube & down tube.
- Light paint chip on the drive side fork leg & handlebar.
- Light scuffs on the top tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x10 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||SuperSix EVO, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red 22, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force 22|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 22|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red 22 Carbon, 53/39t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1090, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||3T Ergonova Stealth Carbon, 38cm|
|Stem||fi'zi:k Cyrano R1 Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||fi'zi:k Cyrano R1 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 30 Comp TLR Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Vision|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'7"
|a. Effective Top Tube||535 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||526 mm|
|g. Reach||384 mm|
|h. Standover Height||767 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.