Holiday Shipping FAQs
The holidays are upon us, and we'd like to state one thing clearly: SHOP EARLY! Since we're on the internet and you're at home, getting those gifts in hand is our top priority, but shipping is a bit more complex this year. Just sayin’, please shop early.
As always, ping our Ride Guides with questions at email@example.com or (866) 401-9636.
December Shipping Deadlines
Domestic US Shipping
- Ground Shipping Cutoff: Sunday, Dec. 19 @ 10pm MT
- Two-Day Shipping Cutoff: Tuesday, Dec. 21 @ 10pm MT
- One-Day (Overnight) Shipping Cutoff: Wednesday, Dec. 22 @ 10pm MT
Curbside Pickup in Louisville, CO
- Curbside Pickup Regular Hours: M - F, 9am - 4pm MT
- Curbside Order Cutoff: Tuesday, Dec. 21 @ 10pm MT
- Curbside Pickup Last Day: Thursday, Dec. 23 @ 9am - 11:30am MT
- For Curbside Pickup, at Checkout, select "Curbside Pickup" for the Shipping option. Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email confirmation with a link to book a pickup time. Easy!
Can I pickup my order?
You sure can. Curbside pickup is available from our warehouse in Louisville, CO, until the day before Christmas Eve (Thursday, Dec. 23)!
Do I need to sign for my FedEx package?
If you ordered a bike, frame, wheels, or your order is over $200, then yes, FedEx will need your John Hancock. Please plan accordingly. We also highly recommend you download the FedEx app to track deliveries or make any changes!
Who is faster, FedEx or Santa?
C'mon. Don't disrespect the man with the white beard. He's lightyears faster.
Can I get some advice on what bike to buy?
We have some elves, *ahem*, Ride Guides, that are happy to help. Say hello via chat on our website, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (866) 401-9636.
What should I gift to my friend who rides?
Welp, we anticipated this one. Check out our Holiday Gift Guides!