Your gear ships fast with Standard, Two-Day, or Local Pickup.
Wolf Tooth ReMote 22.2mm Clamp Light Action
Every product we sell is covered by a hassle-free 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Why We Love It
About This Item
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA."
|Brand||Wolf Tooth Components|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.