- New front & rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New front & rear brake cable & housing for confident braking.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Headset replaced providing smooth handling.
- ENVE Road Carbon handlebar & stem.
- Quarq Elsa Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scratches on shifters & crankset.
- Light scuff on the non-drive side fork leg.
- Small paint chips on the drive-side chainstay.
- Small paint chip on non-drive side bottom bracket.
* We only purchase premium power meters in good condition, but due to the sensitivity of these devices, we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.