Master Mechanic's Notes:
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New SRAM cassette & FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New chainrings.
- Moderate scratches on shifters.
- Light scratches on seatstays & chainstays.
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset w/ Gen 3 Stages Power Meter.
- We only purchase premium power meters in good condition, but due to the sensitivity of these devices, we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
- Reynolds Assault SLG carbon wheel set, bringing lateral stiffness at a high quality for this all-rounder.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.