- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- NewWhisky Parts Co. stem.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New brake cable & housing for confident braking.
- New chain for crisp shifting.
- Moderate scratches on rear shifter.
- Moderate scratches on drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches and cosmetic chipping to seat stays and chain stays.
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset w/ Pioneer Power Meter to left crank arm
- We only purchase premium power meters in good condition, but due to the sensitivity of these devices, we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
- Boyd Cycling Altamont Lite Aluminum wheelset.
- Shimano Di2 Remote Switch SW-R610.
- 3T Ergosum Carbon handlebar.
- Whisky Parts Co Alloy stem.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.