The fork has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO. Fork is Performance level, but has Factory level decals.
- New Spank 350 wheelset.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New SRAM NX shifter, SRAM cassette, KMC chain, & shifter cable & housing for crisp shifting.
- New front brake rotor & pads for increased braking power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches & paint chips on the chainstay arch.
- Moderate paint chips on the top tube, seat tube, down tube, & rear triangle.
- Small scratches on the drive side seatstay & rear dropout.
- Light scuffs on the non-drive side seatstay & chainstay.