- New grips.
- New bottom bracket.
- New cassette & chain.
- New chainring.
- Rear hydraulic brake lever bled.
- New rear disc brake pads.
- New rear disc brake rotor.
- Light scratches to non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Moderate to heavy scratches to handlebar and brake levers.
- Heavy wear to crank arms and scratches to crank arm ends.
- Moderate to heavy scratches to rear derailleur.
- Moderate to heavy scratches to rims and spokes.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.