- New handlebar tape offering fresh padding and a secure grip.
- New SRAM rear derailleur and chain for smooth and precise shifting.
- New 33C Specialized Terra Pro tires are race day ready.
- Light scratches to underside of downtube.
- Light scrape to inside of non-drive side fork leg.
- Light to moderate heel rub to both crank arms.
- Several small tears to saddle cover.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.