- New grips.
- New dropper post.
- New front tire.
- New cassette and chain.
- Hydraulic brake levers bled.
- New front disc brake pads.
- New disc brake rotors.
- New shifter cable and housing.
- Industry Nine Gravity Custom wheelset w/ Industry Nine Torch Classic hubs.
- Fox 36 Float Factory Series GRIP2 fork.
- Push Industries ElevenSix coil rear shock.
- Renthal Fatbar Lite Carbon handlebars.
- Straitline SSC alloy stem.
- Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Crank Brothers Highline dropper post.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.