- The fork and shock have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and are ready to ride.
- New rear brake rotor for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New headset for improved handling.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the seatstays, chainstays, seatstay arch, & chainstay arch.
- Small paint chips on the inside of the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & handlebar.
About the Following MB X01
• 120mm trail bike that performs way above its weight class
• Lightweight carbon frame and steep seat tube angle make it a wicked fast climber
• Geometry designed to be forgiving so you can push the limits of fun and still feel safe
• DELTA suspension linkage is dialed for grippy climbing and floaty descents
The Following is a sendy short-travel bike that brings the best of Evil’s radical designs to a fast, efficient pedaler. This bike is great for riders who love to pedal, but still want a bike that can keep up with dexterous downhill flying.