Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cielo by Chris King Cross Racer Disc Road Bike - Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New shifter hoods offering padding & a secure grip.
- New front rotor for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset w/ absoluteBLACK Oval chainrings.
- Light scratches on the shifters, fork, head tube, top tube, & down tube.
- Moderate scratches & oxidation on the seat tube & drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Light scratches & oxidation on the non-drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Frame geometry was measured by hand and is therefore approximate.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 7 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano RS785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano RS685, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800 w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainrings, 48/32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Ritchey Superlogic EvoCurve Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Ritchey Comp 4 Axis Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Ritchey WCS Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Verse Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss C1800 Spline Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||540 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||510 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||N/A|
|d. Head Tube Angle||N/A|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|h. Standover Height||770 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.