Sorry, this Cannondale Scalpel Si-Carbon 2 Mountain Bike - 2017, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cannondale Scalpel Si-Carbon 2 Mountain Bike - 2017, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'10"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Purebred XC Race Bike
- New brake pads & rotors for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainring.
- Cannondale’s lightest full suspension mountain bike
- Slightly older model of the Scalpel Carbon, but still just as fast
- Lightweight Hi-MOD or BallisTec carbon frame is speedy and nimble
- 100mm of suspension smooths the obstacles below
- Flex-driven suspension offers unmatched grip and efficiency
- Moderate scuffs & scratches on the non-drive side rear triangle & seat tube.
- Moderate scuff on the drive-side chainstay.
- Moderate wear on the crank arms.
- Light scuffs & scratches across the frameset.
- Light scratches on the rims.
- Small paint chip on the drive-side top tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Lefty 2.0, Carbon|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch XX|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 , Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale Si Holllowgram, 30t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C-Zero Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 12°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C2 Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Prologo Zero II|
|Front Axle Spacing||Lefty|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Cannondale Czero Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon Tubeless Ready , Front: Lefty 60 / Rear: CZero Straight Pull|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Forekaster EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent EXO TR, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'6" - 5'10"
|A. Effective Top Tube||599 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|E. Head Tube||110 mm|
|F. Stack||592 mm|
|G. Reach||424 mm|
|H. Standover Height||754 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.