Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
3T Exploro RaceMax Gravel Bike - 2021, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Fast on Everything
Why We Love It
- SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain has an ultra-wide range to tackle any challenge.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- All-road and gravel bike with plenty of gravel race wins
- Aero frame delivers speed on the pavement too
- Most often set up with a 1x drivetrain for easy maintenance and no chain drops
- Huge tire clearance for adventures and trail riding
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side of the bottom bracket area.
- Moderate cable rub on the head tube.
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Residue on the backside of the seat tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||3T Fango RaceMax, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS w/ SRAM eTap Blips, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon, 46/33t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||ENVE Carbon, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||3T Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||ENVE SES 3.4 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, ENVE|
|Front Tire||Continental Terra Speed TR, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Terra Speed TR, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||586 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||545 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||201 mm|
|f. Stack||604 mm|
|g. Reach||393 mm|
|h. Standover Height||830 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.