Sorry, this Specialized Tarmac SL6 Sport Road Bike - 2023, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Sport Road Bike - 2023, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- New Vision Trimax 35 DB TC wheelset
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G2.0 tires
- Light scratches on the top tube & down tube
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
|Model||Tarmac SL6 Sport|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Tarmac , FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 R7070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Trimax 35 DB TC Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Vision|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||566 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||519 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||163 mm|
|F. Stack||565 mm|
|G. Reach||395 mm|
|H. Standover Height||795 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.