Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Diverge Expert Gravel Bike - 2022, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
Why We Love It
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock 2.0 absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- Light scuff on the top tube.
- Light scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area & non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival, 40t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Terra Carbon Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M, 700C x 45C|
|Rear Tire||Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M, 700C x 45C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||573 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.8°|
|e. Head Tube||133 mm|
|f. Stack||610 mm|
|g. Reach||392 mm|
|h. Standover Height||779 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.