Sorry, this Orbea Orca M31eLTD PWR Road Bike - 2022, 57cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Orbea Orca M31eLTD PWR Road Bike - 2022, 57cm
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'3
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Hunting in The Pack
- The Orca is Orbea’s flagship road bike, made to conquer fast, flat roads, monster climbs, and everything in between. It’s been made from carbon fiber since its inception (Orca is an abbreviation for “Orbea Carbon”) and has consistently been at the forefront of road bike technology. Want to learn more?
- Read Our Guide
- Top-tier race bike engineered for max performance in the pro peloton
- Carbon frame balances super-responsive stiffness with some comfort on rough roads
- Precise handling with plenty of adjustments to get your perfect fit
- Disc and rim brake options available
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties.
|Model||Orca M31eLTD Power|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMX ICR, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 46/33t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1250, 10-30t|
|Handlebar||OC RP10 Road Performance Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||OC RP10 Road Performance Carbon, 31.8mm x 110mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca OMX Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB Disc Aluminum Clincher , Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'1" - 6'3
|A. Effective Top Tube||576 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.2°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.2°|
|E. Head Tube||186 mm|
|F. Stack||597 mm|
|G. Reach||395 mm|
|H. Standover Height||825 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.