Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Yeti Cycles SB115 Special Edition Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Genre-Defying XC Racer
Why We Love It
- New brake rotors for improved stopping power.
- Pushes the limits of what a cross country bike can do
- Aggressive geometry is agile and super-capable when descending
- 115mm of supportive, poppy rear travel to get through the rough
- Updated, refined Switch Infinity is efficient and supple
- Newer version of the SB100 and SB4.5
- Light scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Light scratches on both rims.
- Light scratches on the handlebars.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||115mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9100, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XTR M9100, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR M9100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||Yeti Carbon, 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Ride Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XM1700 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||605.7 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.1°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.6°|
|e. Head Tube||107 mm|
|f. Stack||613.1 mm|
|g. Reach||430.6 mm|
|h. Standover Height||731.1 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.