Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Verve+ 2 Comfort E-Bike - 2021, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New brake rotors and rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Electric pedal assist system makes running errands a breeze
- A casual, upright position prioritizes comfortable riding
- Hybrid tires can go from pavement to path and back
- Space for bags and racks, plus stability to carry heavy loads
- Moderate scratches on the fork legs, down tube, & bottom bracket area.
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side fork leg, top tube, & down tube.
- Light paint chips on the drive side seatstay.
- Light scuffs on the seat tube & crank arms.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x9 spd|
|Weight||51 lbs 0 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio M3100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio T4000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||Prowheel Alloy, 38t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200-9, 11-36t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Alloy, 660mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy Quill, 31.8mm x 70mm, Adjustable°|
|Seatpost||Comfort Suspension, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Gel Free Time|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x135mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Connection Aluminum Clincher, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700C x 45C|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700C x 45C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Battery||Bosch PowerPack 400Wh|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'8" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||607 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||70°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||160 mm|
|f. Stack||616 mm|
|g. Reach||383 mm|
|h. Standover Height||819 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.