Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Supercaliber Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
World Cup Chops
Why We Love It
- CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System for next-level performance.
- Quarq power meter for accurate power readings.*
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring for improved rider efficiency.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Lightest full suspension mountain bike in Trek’s lineup
- Designed to take the podium at any XC race
- World Cup proven geometry is fast and aggressive
- OCLV carbon frame is light, stiff, and precise for an agile feel
- IsoStrut delivers 60mm of poppy, tunable rear wheel travel
- Moderate paint chip on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||RockShox SID Ultimate|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series DPS IsoStrut|
|Rear Shock Travel||60mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level Ult, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS w/ CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon w/ Quarq Power Meter & absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Whisky Carbon, 700mm|
|Stem||Bontrager XXX Carbon, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Easton EC90 Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Tioga Spyder Stratum|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||NOX Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 240s|
|Front Tire||Pirelli Scorpion Lite M, 29" x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69°|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||594 mm|
|g. Reach||425 mm|
|h. Standover Height||760 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.