Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Remedy 9.8 Mountain Bike - 2021, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Party Package
Why We Love It
- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
- Tuned front brake, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Frame design takes big hits in stride and small bumps with ease
- Trail geo isn’t extreme in any direction, but it’s fun riding in every direction
- Mino Link adjusts the geometry to match your ride style
- Longer travel inspires you to try new lines and rougher trails
- 27.5” wheels are quick and playful
- Light scuff on the drive-side chainstay & down tube.
- Light scratches on the inner seatstays.
- Moderate paint chip on the drive-side top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur, crank arms & brake levers.
- Moderate scuffs & scratches on the inner non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate wear on the saddle.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 38 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Dominican, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro 35 Carbon, 820mm|
|Headset||FSA Knock Block|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Pro Alloy, 35.0mm x 45mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||OneUp TwoTen, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Verse Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Elite 30 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready , 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager SE4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready , 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||648mm, 649mm (High, Low)|
|b. Seat Tube||521 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.7, 74.2 (High, Low)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.1, 65.6 (High, Low)|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||610mm, 615mm (High, Low)|
|g. Reach||481mm, 475mm (High, Low)|
|h. Standover Height||782mm, 776mm (High, Low)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.