- New Specialized Eliminator GRID T7 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar grips for increased comfort and control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- The drive side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, head tube, & down tube.
- Light scratches on the drive side chainstay.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur, crank arms & handlebar.
About the Rail
Enduro Rig with a Boost
• Downhill-oriented geometry for assertive descending
• Plush, progressive long-travel soaks up the chunk with ease
• Bosch system (Performance Line CX) is smaller, lighter, and more efficient than previous versions
• Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
• Pedal assist up to 20 mph
Want to rip the downhill? Motor back to the top with ease? If so, the Rail is for you. The most intense e-MTB in Trek’s lineup, the Rail conquers rowdy descents, and floats you to the top again, twice as fast.