- Relaxed geometry and reliable components make for a great commuter bike.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light cable rub on the head tube.
- Moderate scratches & paint chip on the drive side of the down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side top tube.
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork, rims, & cranks.
About the FX Sport Carbon 4
Answering The Demands of Life
• Relaxed design caters to all types of riders
• Durable build so you can you carry groceries, pull a trailer, or simply go for a ride on the bike path
• Plenty of attachment points for fenders, racks, and bags
• Wider tires venture onto less-trodden paths
The Trek FX is a cruiser, workout bike, road bike, touring bike, and commuter all wrapped into one. It’s for people who just want a bike without the fuss. The comfortable riding position, versatile cargo-carrying options, and wider tires are your winning combo.