Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Boone Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2021, 50cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Purebred ‘Cross Rig
Why We Love It
- New front brake pads & rotor for improved stopping power.
- Cyclocross geometry fit for attacking and easy shouldering
- Lightweight OCLV carbon frame for an agile and sturdy feel
- IsoSpeed fork and seatstays offer unmatched grip and efficiency
- Absolutely stiff, efficient, and fast
- Disc brakes deliver maximum control in all conditions
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Moderate scratches on the fork.
- The left shifter is missing the lever cap.
- Small scuff in the right hood.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed Cross, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 R7070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Race Alloy, 40 cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8 mm x 60mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon Seatmast, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager TLR Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Donnelly X'Plor MSO, 700C x 36C|
|Rear Tire||Donnelly X'Plor MSO, 700C x 36C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||518 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||476 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||534 mm|
|g. Reach||375 mm|
|h. Standover Height||747 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||585 - 635 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.