Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Sport Road Bike - 2022, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
Why We Love It
- Shimano Ultegra groupset.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New rotors for increased stopping power.
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- Small paint chip on the drive-side rear dropout.
- Minor scratches on the drive-side seatstay.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Tarmac , FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R470 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Alloy|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||566 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||519 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||163 mm|
|f. Stack||565 mm|
|g. Reach||395 mm|
|h. Standover Height||795 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.