Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Sirrus X 5.0 Fitness Bike - 2021, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
No Drop Bars. No Plan. No Problem.
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Terreno Dry tires for greater speed & higher performance on any terrain.
- Comfortable and upright position is perfect for casual rides
- Sturdy frame can handle the extra weight of groceries, a cooler, whatever else
- Worry-free build won’t give you a mechanical headache
- Wider tires cruise from bike path to road to boardwalk
- Fender and rack mounts abounding
- Small paint chip on the inside of the non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT Carbon w/ Future Shock|
|Brakes||Shimano UR300, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba Alloy, 40t, 172mm|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 660mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||573 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||453 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||169 mm|
|f. Stack||631 mm|
|g. Reach||384 mm|
|h. Standover Height||788 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|