- Zipp 303 Firecrest wheels are lightweight, durable, & top-of-the-line.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
- New Schwalbe One tires for grip in all conditions.
- Quarq AXS Power Meter.*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- The headset was recalled, so we fixed it to meet manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
- Moderate residue on the seat tube & chainstays.
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay & cranks.
- Small bubbles in the frame protection.
*Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the S-Works Tarmac
Power, Balance, Speed
• Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
• Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
• Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
• Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
• S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
The S-Works Tarmac is fast and forgiving. It’s proven itself in the pro peloton, and it’s one of the most beloved race bikes around, since it works for every skill level. The Tarmac is more race-focused than the Roubaix, but easier to ride than the Venge.