Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Diverge E5 EVO Gravel Bike - 2021, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Future of Gravel?
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Flat bars to take to the trails and ride your way
- Surprisingly slack; 30mm longer reach, lower BB, and 70° headtube angle vs. the Diverge
- Handling is stable and confidence-inspiring through uneven trails
- FutureShock 2.0 absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- This bike is in excellent condition and ready to roll!
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||23 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Specialized w/ Future Shock 2.0 Suspension, Carbon Fiber|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Magura MT, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Zayante Carbon, 40t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100, 11-45t|
|Handlebar||Sim Works Stealth by Nitto , 690mm|
|Stem||Specialized Future Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss G540 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Specialized Rhombus Pro, 700C x 42C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Rhombus Pro, 700C x 42C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'11" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||627 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|e. Head Tube||159 mm|
|f. Stack||632 mm|
|g. Reach||440 mm|
|h. Standover Height||774 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|