Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized CruX Pro Cyclocross Bike - 2021, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New brake pads & rotors for confident braking.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- Light scratches on the head tube, top tube & non-drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Specialized CruX, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon, 40t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-36t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Mimic|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Terra CL Carbon, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Specialized Trigger Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Trigger Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||566 mm|
|g. Reach||382 mm|
|h. Standover Height||808.5 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.