Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized CruX Comp Cyclocross Bike - 2021, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front rotor & rear brake pads.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- Bike is in excellent condition.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works, FACT Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||SRAM Force Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force Hydro R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante Carbon, 40t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shallow Bend Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Specialized Pro Set Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R470 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Alloy|
|Front Tire||Specialized Tracer Pro Gripton Compound 2Bliss Ready , 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Pro Gripton Compound 2Bliss Ready , 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'9"
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||566 mm|
|g. Reach||382 mm|
|h. Standover Height||808.5 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|