- New Crankbrothers Synthesis front rim, tuned and optimized to address the specific performance for grip, control & speed.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New rear brake pads for improved stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small nicks on the drive side fork stanchion.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the fork lowers.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
About the Occam H2O
The Coveted Sweet Spot
• Not too long, not too short—the Occam’s mid-travel doesn’t wallow on climbs or jostle on descents
• Enduro-leaning geometry defies a single category, but excels at all types of riding
• Stiff carbon frame for responsive acceleration and predictable handling
• Catered to you if you like riding all day without compromises
The Occam likes going down the best. It’s first and foremost a bike that wants to be pointed down, but Orbea’s smart balancing of weight and mid-travel make climbs a fun, doable challenge. Orbea didn’t just try to make a bike to please everyone. They actually did it.