- New Vision SC 40 TLR Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear brake pads & rear brake hydraulic hose for confident braking.
- New Vittoria Terreno Dry Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready tires for the miles ahead.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- ENVE Carbon stem & seatpost.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the shifters & saddle.
- Moderate scratches on the fork & chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & rear dropout.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
About the WI.DE.
The Mountain Biker’s Gravel Bike
• Double-drop chainstay boosts stiffness, reduces weight, and increases clearance
• Increased clearance over the U.P. and U.P.P.E.R. boasts versatility
• Fits massive 2.4 x 650b tires or 46mm x 700c tires
• Dedicated 1x design removes complexity
• Calipers mount directly to the frame and fork, no spacers required
Built to take WI.DE. detours, get it? The OPEN WI.DE happily takes you further off the beaten path. This bike brings a fantastic ride feel with its seamless integration of MTB tires. If you want one bike to do it all, the WI.DE transforms into whatever your heart desires.